Co-steward our community with us
Starting in May, we will have the opportunity for like-minded organizations with small teams to join our community in a more dedicated and intentional way as a "co-steward" of our new Impact Hub at 123 Slater.
Newly renovated, fully barrier-free accessible building
Large windows on all sides
Centrally located on the Transitway
Underground bike parking and shower facilities
Energy-efficient LED lighting
3 elevators with regenerative energy drive
We envision a new way to connect, work, learn, and collaborate to do good better - bringing all the benefits of dedicated office space with being part of a creative, entrepreneurial, and purpose driven co-working community.
As a co-steward, you will join a group of organizations who believe we are stronger together, and who share an openness to exploring the potential of our collective impact.Co-stewards benefit from dedicated resources and amenities including:
- Private, lockable workspace ranging from 70-120 sq.ft. within our shared co-working space
- Modern and flexible office furniture
- Organizational recognition and shared promotional opportunities
- High speed wireless internet
- Regular cleaning services