We’re ready to make some big changes to our space and services and we want your voice at the table!
Impact Hub Ottawa is home to a diverse and growing community with huge potential to work together to advance shared priorities.
As our community grows, we want to design our space and services to be more inclusive and better support you and your work.
Join us virtually on Dec 2 and Dec 7 from 12:00-2:30 EST to help us identify community needs, make decisions, and prioritize strategies for building a more welcoming and inclusive space that better supports cross-sector collaboration for the Sustainable Development Goals.
Who is this for?
Anyone who wants to have a say in the future of our space, services, and community, including:
- Curious, impact-driven people in Ottawa and beyond
- Community builders, activists, dreamers and artists
- Educators, students and learners of all ages
- Impact investors and funders
- Past, present, and potential members and event attendees
If you’re curious about what we can become, we want to hear from you!
For us to come out of these sessions a stronger, community-centred space, we know that we need to be intentional in co-creating with folks who aren’t already moving in our circles, including Black, Indigenous, racialized people and people of colour, people living with disabilities, and 2SLGBTQ+ people.
If you know someone who should be at the table, please invite them to join.
This isn't just another consultation
Anyone who wants to have a say in the future of our space, services, and community.
Some questions we may grapple with in the process include:
- How can we decolonize our practices and honour Truth and Reconciliation through our space and in our work?
- How can we design our physical and virtual spaces to be more accessible, inclusive, and collaborative?
- How might we better support your work as innovators and change-makers working on complex societal problems?
- How can we better welcome and support you as a member of an equity-seeking group?
Recognizing your time
To recognize your time in contributing to these sessions, we are offering any non-member who attends a complimentary 3-month Connect coworking membership. Just indicate your preference on the order form.
Can’t make it to both events? While live participation is the most impactful way to get involved, anyone who registers will receive a questionnaire to ensure that we capture your full perspective.
- This event will be held virtually on Zoom
- We will be working with Google Docs and breakout sessions
- This event will not be recorded
- Automated closed captioning in English will be available
We invite you to identify any additional accommodations during the registration process and be aware that while we endeavour to address all requirements, it may not be possible to fulfill all requests.
A link to join the event via Zoom will be provided once you sign up on Eventbrite and emailed to you in the days, hours & minutes leading up.