About this event:
- Hear from inspiring minds sharing stories of maximizing impact in different regions of the world.
- Network with representatives from premier destinations and from impactful organizations from around the world to help you make connections and thrive.
- Gain new international market entry points through a unique matchmaking feature that connects companies to destinations they are interested in.
Go Global Green x Impact Hub
How do you know when you’re ready to scale your business globally? Join Christian Sivière, President at Solimplex, Alison Kirkland, CEO at the Women’s Enterprise Organizations of Canada for insights and tips on export readiness, with special insights on scaling green and export through a gender and diversity lens.
Speakers: Christian Sivière, Solimplex and Alison Kirkland from the Women’s Enterprise Organizations of Canada (WEOC)
Following a 30 year career in international logistics in Europe and in Canada, Christian Sivière started a Montréal-based import-export consultancy in 2010, Solimpex, active in two areas:
- consulting to help SMEs grow internationally; and
- training on the Logistics, Customs and Regulatory aspects of International Trade, Importing, Exporting, Free Trade Agreements, Supply Chain Management and related issues.
Christian lectures for CIFFA, the Canadian International Freight Forwarders Association in Toronto and FIATA as well as trade organizations, including the Montreal Chamber of Commerce, Invest in Ottawa, and Supply Chain Canada
Alison Kirkland, CEO Women’s Enterprise Organizations of Canada (WEOC) A leader in the women’s entrepreneurial ecosystem, Alison was named the inaugural CEO of WEOC in September 2019. Since then, she has grown the organization from a Board-run initiative to an integral resource for women’s entrepreneurial support organizations across Canada.
Women’s Enterprise Organizations of Canada (WEOC) is an association of organizations that work directly with women entrepreneurs across Canada. WEOC members support women entrepreneurs through a variety of services and initiatives, including business training, advising, financing, and mentorship. WEOC’s 2021 series of reports on Export Through a Gender Lens sheds light on some of the unique challenges and opportunities for entrepreneurs from equity-seeking groups who are looking to scale their businesses globally.