Brown Bag Lunches
Bring your lunch and join us every Thursday from 12-1pm at Impact Hub Ottawa for a friendly and informative lunch hour! Get to know your fellow Hubbers and make new connections with people with unique experiences, perspectives, and skill sets.
Brown Bag Lunches are Impact Hub Ottawa's weekly lunch & learns led by Hubbers, for members and non-members alike. Topics vary each week, but you're always sure to learn something new!
Can't make it at 12 PM? Register and we'll email you a recording of the presentation to watch at your convenience.
Tickets are free
We have removed our ‘Helping Hand Donation’ ticketing option and offer the following suggestions should you wish to donate, instead, to an organization working to support anti-racism in Canada:
- Community Relief Fund for Black and Indigenous LGBTQ2S+ Artists
- Black Health Alliance
- Black Lives Matter Toronto
- Justice for Regis
- Canadian Civil Liberties Association
- A Fund for Black-led Mental Health Supports
- Black Legal Action Centre
- Black Youth Helpline
* A Zoom link will be provided once you sign up via Eventbrite!*