A HOW TO GUIDE TO DO GOOD BETTERIn celebrating its 5 year anniversary, Impact Hub Ottawa released a How to Guide To Do Good Better- a reflection on our experiences and bear witness to our community’s pursuit of a better world. The members of our community, regardless of their background, sector, or the stage in their journey - from explorers to startups and veterans and sometimes back around again - have shared their stories on what inspires, connects, and enables them. A sharing of stories and journeys, through successes and failures, in an effort to document our learning, and provide some small aid in your own pursuit to #dogoodbetter.
- David McGee - Is there Community?
- Jen Hunter- It's OK to Fail
- Valérie Leloup- Follow Challenges to Find Inspiration
- Kat Kavanagh- Know Your Why
- Toni Van Eedan- Connect Authentically
- Karine Diedrich- Seek Diverse Perspectives
- Katie Gibbs- Surround Yourself By Bold and Inspiring People
- Tiffanie Tri- Know Your Value
- Ajmal Sataar- Enable Others
- Mike De Souza- Connect With Your Audience
Impact & Failure Reporting
In 2013 and 2015 Impact Hub Ottawa published an Impact and Failure Report: much like an annual report, this reviews past initiatives and sets direction for the future. Unlike an annual report, it takes a deep dive into both the successes and failures.