We’re excited to announce that following the Impact Hub Global Gathering held in Ottawa last June, our very own Managing Director, Katie Miller, has been elected to the Impact Hub global network’s Association Board of Directors.
Katie first joined the Impact Hub network as a volunteer host at Impact Hub Ottawa back in 2012. She soon took over Operations and Finances before advancing to the role of Director of Learning and Development, and then Managing Director since 2016. Now as Deputy Chair and Secretary of the global network board, Katie will continue to build thriving Impact Hubs, and accelerate trans-local collaboration.
What this means for Impact Hub Ottawa
Day to day nothing changes at Impact Hub Ottawa, other than Katie’s busy schedule becoming a little bit busier. However, that Katie is now able to take on a leadership role at the global level is testament to the success of our local Impact Hub under her leadership and we are proud to contribute to the continued growth and success of the Impact Hub Network.
The other Board Members elected together with Katie are:
- Alberto Masetti-Zannini, Strategy & Development Director at Impact Hub Kings Cross, UK
- Monica Hidalgo, Co-founder & Executive Director at Impact Hub San José, Costa Rica
- Patricia Lopez, Co-founder & Executive Director at Impact Hub San Salvador, El Salvador
- Sara Anjargolian, Co-founder & CEO at Impact Hub Yerevan, Armenia
- Tatiana Glad, Co-founder & Director at Impact Hub Amsterdam, Netherlands
This new Association Board of Directors, represents the Impact Hub Association; a not-for-profit association of all 100+ Impact Hubs in the network, structured by a democratic governance model. Curious to find out more about the Impact Hub Network? Go here.